Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some Pictures...

Hi Folks...

I hope that your reading weeks are going well. South is VERY quiet right now.

Here are some fun pictures, since reading week is a fun time....

 This is an older photo of me, and my friend Becs (That's me on the right). This was taken during a staff training, and it represents what I love about Residence Life. It's a big old random adventure. You never know what's going to happen, but it's always a lot of fun. (Also, the longer you work in residence life, the more random stuff you'll find winds up in your car).

 This is THIS year's ARLMT (That's Assistant Residence Life Management Team) These are the fine folks who keep South running. (from L-R: Me, Zach - Mountain ARLM, Brian - Duty Staff Manager, Cassie & Neil - Prairie ARLMs, Amanda K - Maritime ARLM *and back next year!*, Amanda R - Mountain ARLM & Brie - Maritime ARLM)


The rest of these pictures I found online at various places, but they make me smile.

 When in doubt....


 (This one is SO true. When I was little - and the little mermaid was a big deal - I drove my mom crazy because I would take a long time in the bathtub trying to do that thing were you fly out of the water and toss your hair back and it lands so perfectly... it didn't by the way. The walls just wound up soaked, and I looked like a drowned rat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment